Tot Spot’s toddler program is designed to help the child transition from the home environment to the school environment. It assists the child in getting settled into the new environment while still being able to play, be nurtured and learn at the same time.
• Singing & Dancing
• Rhymes competition
• Introduction to Legos & Puzzles
• Hand Painting
• Hand and eye coordination Activities
• Creation of sounds (Beating on Drums)
• Fantasy Activities
• Maths & Sorting
• Sensing Activities (water, sand, bubbles, etc)
• Potty Training
• Themed weeks: Healthy foods, road signs, seasons of the year, etc
• Event dress ups and fun activities: Valentine's day, Spring Day, Cultural day, Sports Day & Concert.
1 - 2 years old